(ONE DAY: 8AM – 3/4 PM)
- Depart from Hoi An on motorbike using quiet winding country lanes to join fhe 1A national road leading towards the Holyland of My Son.
- Visit the beautiful Champa towers and pagodas on foot.
- On the road again through corn and paddy fields, enjoy the sight of farmers working in the fields next fo the river.
- Then, back on the national road, take a path which meanders up and down.
- Several stops to enjoy the landscape and local life.
- Short break for a snack.
- Cross a suspension bridge, ride in ihe mountain, visit mountain villagers.
- Learn about their typical life, their houses and their craft as weavers.
- On the way back after crossing the hills, take the opportunity oi bathing in ihe waterfalls before heading back to Hoi An.